Math Midterm Information
- The Math midterm will be 50 questions and they will have 90 minutes to complete it.
- 35 questions will be simple recall questions (with some multiple choice) -1.5 points each.
- 10 questions will be word problems -2.5 points each.
- 2 questions will be open ended/solving and placing in the correct boxes – 4.5 points each.
- 3 questions will be true/false and each question will have five parts -4.5 points each.
- I will give examples during our review Monday and Tuesday.
I will post more information regarding the other subjects as soon as we finalize our decisions. I will post the Social Studies study guide this weekend so keep a look out!
The Math midterm will be Wednesday, January 20, 2016. It will consist of information from chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9.
The Science midterm will be Thursday, January 21, 2016. It will consist of information from chapters 13, 5, 6, 7. 5L will take it in the morning. 5S will take it in the afternoon.
The Social Studies midterm will be on Friday, January 22, 20116.