Reading– 50 minutes with log and summary
2 short nonfiction stories with questions
- Vocabulary Spelling Bee on Friday using the complex terms from our Word Wall
Writing– Create your own detective assignment, 1-2 pages
- create character’s name, age, and physical appearance (external features)
- create the character’s personality (internal features)
- come up w/ a backstory, where do they come from?
- why did your character choose detective work? ask deeper meaning questions
- this character can be used in future mystery stories (think Henry Huggins, Sherlock Holmes, or Nancy Drew)
Math– double-sided worksheet on angles
Science– pgs. 378-382 due on Thursday
Social Studies– we will assign Current Events tomorrow
IF YOU HAVE EITHER THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART PERMISSION SLIP OR THE SLIP FOR THE WORKSHOP, PLEASE GET THEM IN ASAP.