Social Studies– use your Textbook pgs. 204-219, Chapter 6, Lessons 1-2
- complete workbook pgs. 64-65 (it should be the Chapter Test/Review. Do NOT complete all three lessons; because we only read the first two, use the word bank to correctly complete Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 only.
- In the same workbook, complete pgs. 68-69 for tomorrow.
- We will have either an in-class Quiz on Friday or it will be take home depending on how much we get done in class. We will not have a traditional Chapter 6 Test.
Reading– 55 minutes, complete your reading logs and short summaries for full credit
- Complete the definitions for the next 15 words posted below (I posted all of the words in a blog post from Monday evening)
- We will likely have the next Spelling Quiz on Friday or Monday at latest. Mr. S will make the expectations clear tomorrow.
Math– same assignment as yesterday, please make sure that it is completed THOROUGHLY by showing your work as I am continuing to take a small number of points off for an instruction that I have made well known for a while now.
If you owe me any work, PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ASSIGNMENTS ASAP as this is your responsibility!
Thanks and enjoy the evening!!