- Permission slips and payment are due tomorrow (if not submitted already!)
- Collared shirts and jeans/nice pants for tomorrow.
- Chaperons for tomorrow’s trip are Lauryn’s dad and Faith’s grandmother.
Math– 5A Workbook pgs. 158-161, Dividing Fractions, #s 10-17. The first few problems you can solve by multiplying by the reciprocal, and with the word problems you do the same thing. Make sure you set your work up properly; (HINT: if the answer does not sound reasonable, maybe you need to switch the order of your fractions!)
History/Writing– Because half the class was not 100% prepared to present their slideshows, I gave everyone time in class today to put the finishing touches on their work. All students from both classes that have yet to present will do so on Friday.
Reading-40 minutes of Free-Reading tonight (any book, doesn’t have to be non-fiction)
Properly label the book title, chapters and pages read, any tough words that you didn’t understand, key/interesting facts or details, and are there any new questions that you have? Notes should be about a page long, minimum.
- Spelling Quiz X on Friday (we skipped 9, I just wanted to type X :-), final Reading grade (aside from the Reading Level) for the marking period. Students were given the words on Monday (posted below)
- We will complete the rest of the Wordly Wise packet I gave out Monday, on Friday.