Math– Common Core workbook pgs. 67-69, Adding & Subtracting Decimals
Writing– complete your persuasive letter organizer
- Write a 4-5 paragraph persuasive letter using your organizer from class, both will be collected
- Back up your argument with a thesis statement and supporting details (3 body paragraphs, 2-3 supporting details per paragraph)
- Why are you writing this letter? To whom is it being written for?
- Closing/resolution (while acknowledging there are two sides to every story, why do you think your point of view is the right one?
- Your letter will be given to the person you’re writing to (audience)
Here’s the Flocabulary link we used in class today to get your memory going…
Reading– Wesley Harris ReadWorks packet with questions
Underline the portions of the text that help you to answer the questions (I want to see exactly where you’re getting your answers from).