Math– complete the 5B Textbook Let’s Practice section, pg. 80, #s 1-9 (started in class today)
Chapter 9 Quiz tomorrow, all of Chapter 9, Lessons 1-6, please use the notes that I put on the blog this past week.
- https://www.khanacademy.org/math/arithmetic/arith-decimals/arith-review-dividing-decimals/e/dividing_decimals_3 (practice problems)
- https://www.mathsisfun.com/dividing-decimals.html (more notes)
- http://www.coolmath.com/prealgebra/02-decimals/10-decimals-dividing-by-decimal-01 (notes)
Reading– How the Brain Works non-fiction reading packet with questions
Writing– the final draft of your persuasive letter is due so we can send them out in the mail tomorrow.
- hand-written, 4-5 paragraphs long, preferably a minimum of 4-5 sentences per paragraph (you can certainly write more than this if you really want to elevate your letter to the next level)
- Please write your response in LETTER form just as I showed you on the board…
- EXPLAIN YOURSELF, please move beyond simply listing things, use all the strategies we have discussed in class!
- ***both the rough and final draft of your essay will be collected – if you do not have the rough draft you will lose points!***
Permission slips and payment (if not already done for the Playhouse) are due tomorrow if possible…thanks!