Education Galaxy, keep earning your stars!
Social Studies– see yesterday’s post if you want to get a head start on Chapter 8, Lesson 2
PARCC Practice links below for Math and Language Arts
PARCC Testing begins Monday so please S-T-U-D-Y and PRACTICE!
- DOWNLOAD: Please print out/copy at least one of the three packets posted below and submit them on Monday as a homework assignment so I know that you practiced for the exam.
- MATH PARCC PRACTICE
- PARCC Practice 3 Worksheets
- PARCC Practice 2 Worksheets
- PARCC Practice 1 Worksheets
I’ll also post a few different links to different Math and Language Arts practice pages that cover all the concepts that will be on the test.
Lumos Learning website links below, you will have to log in to access the resources posted below…
- USERNAME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PASSWORD: Marvin5859
http://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/resources/common-core-parcc-math-english-worksheets.html (this is the primary website hub for all grades,, click on the 5th grade Math or ELA Download Worksheet links and it will bring you to the pages below…)
http://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/resources/free-math-english-worksheets/sample-worksheets.html?cur=1118 (Math, summative reviews at the top, individual concepts as you scroll down)
http://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/resources/free-math-english-worksheets/sample-worksheets.html?cur=1114 (Language Arts, same as above, summative reviews at the top, individual concepts as you scroll down)
Other Resource Links below…
- https://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/resources/free-math-english-worksheets/sample-worksheets.html?cur=1114 (Language Arts)
- https://www.lumoslearning.com/llp/reports_main.php?CourseID=1114 (might be similar link to the one above)
- http://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/resources/common-core-practice-tests-and-sample-questions/practice-test.html?type=Teacher&state=NJ&cur=1118&btn=start (Math)
Finally, this link below allows you to take the actual NY version of the PARCC Exam from last year…just click 5th grade and click on Computer Based Unit 1, 2, 3, or 4. The only stipulation is that I believe it only works with the Firefox browser…
Lastly, I posted stuff from Khan Academy a few posts back on how to divide by decimals, etc., and so there’s plenty of PARCC practice resouces on the blog that you can look over this weekend. I truly believe that my kids are ready so long as they prepare, but that is just as much on them as it is on me. Just relax, do your best, and the scores will take care of themselves.
Thanks again and enjoy your weekend!